In March 2015, a few neighbors fed up with the epidemic of monster homes in Noe Valley came together to form a neighborhood organization committed to addressing this problem. Since then, we’ve grown to 300 Noe Valley households as our members, and we’ve broadened our focus to address a broad array of quality-of-life issues in the neighborhood.
Here’s what we do:
- Assist neighbors in asserting their rights.
- Press our elected and appointed officials to do the right thing.
- Leverage relationships with like-minded neighborhood associations.
- Support neighbors in addressing individual out of scale and out of character projects.
What Can You Do to Help?
- Join us! Subscribe to our mailing list so that you can stay informed and be a part of our network of neighbors. Our strength is in our numbers.
- Become active! Send emails, write letters, and call our city officials.
- Show up at the Planning Commission and Board of Supervisors meetings and hearings and speak up about the issues plaguing our neighborhood.
- Volunteer to distribute the Noe Neighborhood Council flyer in your area.
- Attend our meetings and workshops to meet and bond with fellow neighbors facing similar issues.